Thank you, Ms Mikee Federizo of Organicaholic, for nominating me for this award! Check out her blog for all things organic, healthy, and informative!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma Thank you for creating this award! – https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
Here are the rules:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things about me
- I’ve traveled by myself on two international flights so far. I love to travel, but I prefer that I’m with family or friends. Ever since I watched Into the Wild and Christopher McCandless said that happiness is only real when shared, it really made an impact to me. Though there may be times we need to travel by ourselves to discover more about how we can stand up on our own, I still prefer being with people on the trips.
- I love taking long walks, jogs, and sprints!
- My favorite musicians include Switchfoot, The Beatles, Ben Rector, Ray LaMontagne, The Weepies, Kings Kaleidoscope, John Mayer, Regina Spektor, Paulo Nutini, Sigur Ros, Jon McLaughlin, Sara Bareilles, and Nahko and Medicine for the People.
5 Questions from Organicaholic
- If there is one thing you could do for the rest of your life, what would it be? – I’m torn among these three: writing, drawing, and reading. But no, I’ll answer with loving. (Cheesiness aside, really, it is loving!)
- Who/what motivates you the most? – God, family, and the fact that we only have one life to love.
- What is your favorite book? Share something about it. – A Circle of Quiet by Madeleine L’Engle. It’s the first of her Crosswicks Journals. It’s just so personal for this favorite author of mine, sharing her thoughts and feelings about art, stories, family, prayer, faith, culture, and God. Reading it made me feel closer to the author and God more. (I have Ate Kathy Ponce to thank too always for opening the window to more of L’Engle’s works.)
- Where would you like to live next? – I want all of us in the family to be finally together in one country. Somewhere surrounded with nature, a family and community-centered environment and neighborhood, a nearby Church, and a body of water like a lake or river.
- Do you also love organic products? – Yes! They are a delight! I think I should make an entry soon about organic products I love and places that carry them. For quick reference, here is my latest favorite shop where my cousin works at: Foodhall San Francisco at 3100 16th Street. Try their frozen yogurt, and say yes to dark chocolate toppings! I also love Wholefoods, Sprouts, Sprout PH, and farmers’ markets! *I love their packaging too. Haha!
My 10 Nominees
They are all amazing and kind people. If only I could name more, I’d nominate everyone! Haha!
- Julie Gomez
- Denise Celones
- Julienne of Julienne’s Wonderings
- Kathy Ponce
- Bea Policarpio
- Patricia Victa
- Tet Quilnat
- Jam Pangilinan
- Danielle Parreño
- Elriz Buenaventura
5 Questions for my Nominees
- What song currently describes your hopes in this life? Feel free to share the lyrics.
- If you are the answer, what is the question? (This was something we were asked – and we asked – on interviews for aspiring student journalists in our official publication in college!)
- Share something funny about what happened on a recent or past trip you took – something you cannot ever forget until today!
- If Present You could meet the You 10 years ago but for only just 10 seconds, what would you say to this person?
- Share something that you want to thank God for currently. 🙂
My best posts